Workplace Wellness Programs for Your Dental PracticePosted by Annamarie Pamphilis on Sep 9, 2020 in Health Blog | 0 comments
Workplace Wellness Programs for Your Dental Practice
Building a Healthier Workforce
Why do you need to implement a workplace wellness program for your dental practice?
In a recent study, researchers at Brigham Young University found that for every dollar spent on employee wellness programs, employers receive three to four dollars in healthcare savings.
Benefits of healthy employees are numerous. Consider the folllowing:
- Improved productivity
- Better concentration, focus, and alertness
- Enhanced employee morale
- Higher energy level
- Lower healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism, lost time, and fewer sick days
- Less employee turnover
- Fewer injuries, less human error, and more harmonious work environment
- Reduced stress
Traditional Corporate Wellness Programs are typically costly and complicated, especially for most dental practices looking to inspire and motivate happy, healthy employees, without breaking the bank.
I offer an effective program that is personalized, simple, educational, affordable and fun.
Benefits to you include:
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increase in employee moral
- Happy employees
- Better production
Program Options & Costs
Prime Time Health – In Person/Onsite
- 4-60 minute workshops in-person/onsite workshops
- Each of the four courses include workbook
- Handouts and materials
- Healthy snacks
- Class size is up to 10 individuals
- Cost for each class is $350
I encourage you to sign up for my free downloadable Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body 21 recipe cookbook here to get you and your staff on the road to health.
For more information on how I can help your dental practice