Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that allows everyone to tap into an unlimited supply of “life force energy” to improve health and enhance the quality of life.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through you and surrounds you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit and creates many beneficial effects including relaxation and feelings of peace, security, and well-being. Many have reported miraculous results. Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self improvement that everyone can use.
An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student by the Reiki Master. Its use is not dependent on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and, therefore, is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds. Instruction is available for all who want to learn this empowering healing modality.
- Learn all hand positions to treat yourself and others in chair and table sessions. plus:
- An ancient technique for accessing your Higher Self and unlocking your psychic intuitive powers
- Five Reiki principles and affirmations for daily living
- The history, purposes and benefits of Reiki
- Breathing techniques for mind, body and spirit
- Receive powerful attunements to assist you in channeling Reiki energy to heal yourself and others
- Upon completion, a Reiki I Certificate will be issued.
- After a brief Reiki I recap, explore 4 sacred symbols and 10 Affirmations for healing yourself and others
- Learn absentee/ distance healing techniques to transmit healing energy to any person, animal, place or situation- past, present or future, plus:
- Third eye exercises to unlock your intuitive gifts
- Hui Yin breathing technique and meditation
- Chakra healing and balancing
- Reiki on objects from jammed locks and appliances
- Receive three powerful attunements
- Upon completion, a Reiki II Certificate will be issued.
Reiki Master Teacher (RMT)
- Review of all Reiki levels, learn more sacred symbols
- Learn all that is necessary to attune students at Reiki Level I, II, and Masters
- Supervise Reiki practice and attunement practice
- Deep meditation for deep healing at the Reiki Master Teacher Level
- Upon completion, a Reiki Master Teacher Certificate will be issued.
Annamarie is a Reiki Master Teacher and Ordained Minister.
Workplace Wellness Programs for Your Dental Practice Building a Healthier Workforce Why do you need to implement a workplace wellness program for your dental practice? In a recent study, researchers at Brigham Young University found that for every dollar spent on employee wellness programs, employers receive three to four dollars in healthcare savings. Benefits of healthy employees are numerous. Consider the folllowing: Improved productivity Better concentration, focus, and alertness Enhanced employee morale Higher energy level Lower...read more
Why Tai Chi? Tai Chi movements are slow and rhythmic and deeply relaxing allowing the mind and body to heal. When I began practicing Tai Chi I found that its slow movements also increased a vital energy inside of me. The Chinese relate to energy as the Qi or Chi. Qigong is an ancient Chinese health care system that integrates physical postures, breathing techniques and focused intention. The word Qigong (Chi Kung) is made up of two Chinese words. Qi is pronounced chee and is usually translated to mean the life force or vital energy that flows...read more
Q & A Reiki What is Reiki? The Ancient Japanese Healing Technique Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation. “Rei” meaning “spiritually guided” and ‘Ki” meaning “universal life force energy”, it relies on the flow of this guided energy to pass through the hands of a certified practitioner to the recipient. Reiki is effectively transmitted across any distance and can be sent around the world. Used in over 800 hospitals across the U.S., Reiki treatment creates physical, emotional, and spiritual...read more
These are simple to learn, though not necessarily easy to achieve. Here are 25 secrets to having the life you want: You will accomplish much more, much more easily if you take the time to first strengthen your personal foundation. Come to see how perfect your life is today, even if it doesn’t look or feel that way. Proactively choose the type of energy that you want to use during your life. Decide that you want to learn, continuously and forever. Then choose to learn how to learn. Reorient your life around the gifts you have, no matter...read more
We are witnessing an unprecedented event in the history of the world. Many of us are not allowed to go to work, schools are off limits, gyms are closed, shelves that once showcased hundreds of loaves of bread are now vacant, and stores have limited hours and help. Combine this with a peculiar obsession with running out of toilet paper, people are going crazy. I must admit, when my gym closed down, I cried. I will miss my workout routine and seeing my workout buddies. We are now literally forced to be creative with all this newfound time. In...read more
During times like these, good health is essential. Without good health everything is uphill. What seemed mundane before, becomes increasingly challenging: shopping, going to work, cooking, doing laundry, binge-watching your favorite show. Staying healthy is essential to living our lives the way we want to. When we feel good, we have energy; a sense of well-being and happiness. There is no price tag on being healthy and happy. With all of this noise going on in the world, my body is feeling run down and my mind is overwhelmed. The media is...read more
When working with a Coach these are essential questions to ask. It will help you to articulate what it is you want to work on. These are valuable questions to ask yourself and questions a Coach may ask you: What do you expect from coaching? What do you need most from me today? What do you need most from me during our coaching? What is the biggest change you are willing to make today? What are the first three things you are going to do immediately after our session today? How long will you be coaching with me? How much of the work will you be...read more