25 Secrets to Having the Life You Want

 

These are simple to learn, though not necessarily easy to achieve. Here are 25 secrets to having the life you want:

  • You will accomplish much more, much more easily if you take the time to first strengthen your personal foundation.
  • Come to see how perfect your life is today, even if it doesn’t look or feel that way.
  • Proactively choose the type of energy that you want to use during your life.
  • Decide that you want to learn, continuously and forever. Then choose to learn how to learn.
  • Reorient your life around the gifts you have, no matter what they are.
  • Put your integrity first, your needs second, and your wants third.
  • Let yourself have it all, even if it feels like too much.
  • Before you create a future, resolve the past and perfect the present.
  • For an effortless life, get more than you need and far more than you deserve.
  • Invest 10 percent of your time in maximizing the other 90 percent.
  • Set your goals based on your values, not on coulds, woulds, wills, or shoulds.
  • Start on your path to financial independence even if it doesn’t seem realistic.
  • Stop trying to change your behavior; instead, start shifting and evolving.
  • Triple your personal boundaries until your heart and spirit have the room they need.
  • Stop hanging around people who have less to lose than you do.
  • Stop waiting for anything. Instead, initiate 100 percent of the time.
  • Solve your problems, even if you didn’t cause them.
  • Build a community of people who bring out your best without trying to.
  • Let your vision set your goals and guide your life.
  • Expand your vocabulary so you can be and share yourself.
  • Get comfortable with change and chaos.
  • Get a coach.

 

LIFE IS GOOD!

 

 

 

Copyright © 2005 by Coach U. Inc. www.coachu.com.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *